Polymer Reaction Engineering at EPFL
Keywords:Kinetics, Modeling, Polymer, Reaction engineering
The polymer reaction engineering group at EPFL takes an active part in the following research fields: Reaction engineering:
• Kinetic modeling of polymerization reactions (lab and pilot scale reactors), free radical, polyepoxydation, polycondensation.
• Development, scale-up and optimization of continuous polymerization processes.
• Development of inline analytical sensors for polymerization process control.
• Polymerization initiated by multifunctional initiators.
• Polymerization under supercritical conditions.
• Development of selective adsorbents from modified polymers.
Several topics such as inline sensors, multifunctional initiators, polyepoxydation and modification of polymer matrices are presented.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2001 Swiss Chemical Society
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.